Monday, December 7, 2009

TB update

Our family TBs continue to make their way around the U.S., and we hope to catch up with them in Colorado come June, but today I wanted to write about the TB our girl scout troop planted in the Keepin' It Green cache at Wesselman's Park. I got a note today that a cacher picked it up on a business trip to Virginia and (s)he plans to take it home to....the Czech Republic!!! How cool is that? That is so exciting for our troop since we hoped this TB would travel the world and inspire our scouts and other scouts/people around the globe!

The only caching I've done lately was of the urban variety involving Hacienda, pedicures, and surprise birthday parties. Hey, my girls just don't get it, but that's okay...the turtle 362 team was at the party so they shared my enthusiasm for the sport!

Looking forward to caching on vacation both in December (Florida) and in June (out west)!

No comments: